I will continue this project in some form at LauraLiz08. Right now the first couple of weeks of January look pretty hectic, and photography is taking a backseat, but don't give up on me! It's nice to have people check in, and I'll have something to look at soon!
I can't begin to say what this project has meant to me. Sharing in the lives of others has been such a rewarding experience. Watching the growth and excitement was wonderful! For me personally, I see very differently. I notice more, I experience more, I am more a part of this fabulous creation we call home. I'm more detailed oriented, and I think all this has carried over into relationships. I pay attention more there as well.
I am hoping to find time soon to review everyone's blogs. Honestly, the life I see throughout this year moves me to tears. You are all so wonderful and it's been a privilege to be a part of your worlds (inner and outer). Thanks to all who participated (and I hope you will continue!).
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It has been a real blessing to share this photographic journey with you, Laura. Thank you, friend!
Post a Comment