Yep; a book. For each day of the year, there is a painting on one full page, with a quote, room for notes, and a small calendar with the day emphasized on the facing page. It is a very nice table book, and since the calendar is perpetual, I can use it forever. I am so happy.
6 comments:
An art book?
Beth said my guess. You definitely have my curiosity up!
Not looking at other answers... a book?
Okay... when are you going to tell us?
I guess a picture frame or a book.
Susan
A Year in Art: A Treasure a Day
Yep; a book. For each day of the year, there is a painting on one full page, with a quote, room for notes, and a small calendar with the day emphasized on the facing page. It is a very nice table book, and since the calendar is perpetual, I can use it forever. I am so happy.
Post a Comment