2007 Photo Journal
You were at Hilton Head! I can see Hilton Head from where I am! Of course, it would take two hours to drive there, but still... I can see it down the coast. Hope you had a great time!
No, wait. That's Fripp Island I can see. HH is still further down. But still.... Lovely photos; what a beautiful sand dollar.
How Beautiful! I love the sand dollar shot. I envy you guys who are so close to the ocean.
Lovely shots, especially that last one. What a great place to spend some time.
Simple and lovely. I'm struck by the extremes of beauty there... from the immense sky to the tiny shell.
Very pretty! I love the sparkle on the water.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You were at Hilton Head! I can see Hilton Head from where I am! Of course, it would take two hours to drive there, but still... I can see it down the coast. Hope you had a great time!
No, wait. That's Fripp Island I can see. HH is still further down. But still....
Lovely photos; what a beautiful sand dollar.
How Beautiful! I love the sand dollar shot. I envy you guys who are so close to the ocean.
Lovely shots, especially that last one. What a great place to spend some time.
Simple and lovely. I'm struck by the extremes of beauty there... from the immense sky to the tiny shell.
Very pretty! I love the sparkle on the water.
Post a Comment