2007 Photo Journal
You're funny! I loled when I scrolled to the end!
LOL! The last shot was a surprise! Love it!
I like the first one--cool shadows. I love that your expression in the last one looks like you just woke up with that on your head and are wondering how that happened.
Silly! :)
It does make a lovely hat. :)
This is a fun series! The first two are pretty cool and the last one makes it really fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're funny! I loled when I scrolled to the end!
LOL! The last shot was a surprise! Love it!
I like the first one--cool shadows. I love that your expression in the last one looks like you just woke up with that on your head and are wondering how that happened.
Silly! :)
It does make a lovely hat. :)
This is a fun series! The first two are pretty cool and the last one makes it really fun!
Post a Comment