2007 Photo Journal
Wow, love the reflection with Jonathon.Susan
Me, too -- that reflection with Jonathan is simply wonderful.
Such a cool photo of Jonathan (like they said). You've got such a great selection of photos Laura. Thank you for starting this project. It's been a highlight of the whole year.
That pool one with J is great!
Great reflection shots - esp. the one w/ J. I saw a beautiful reflection of the blue sky w/ clouds on the back window of a SUV (of all places!) today.
I like the reflective pictures with your reflections title. Very nice.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, love the reflection with Jonathon.
Susan
Me, too -- that reflection with Jonathan is simply wonderful.
Such a cool photo of Jonathan (like they said). You've got such a great selection of photos Laura. Thank you for starting this project. It's been a highlight of the whole year.
That pool one with J is great!
Great reflection shots - esp. the one w/ J.
I saw a beautiful reflection of the blue sky w/ clouds on the back window of a SUV (of all places!) today.
I like the reflective pictures with your reflections title. Very nice.
Post a Comment