Saturday was an unexpected day at work--the long hours of crisis control weren't easy, but seeing how my new lab handles crises and problem solving was a great experience!
I started thinking about outdoor paths, though...and Sunday drove to Athens to visit my son. We took the path below through the woods and by the river.
And this is the driveway from the house where I spent Sunday night.
I started thinking about outdoor paths, though...and Sunday drove to Athens to visit my son. We took the path below through the woods and by the river.
3 comments:
I like both these shots, but the top one is really amazing! I would love to see it blown up poster sized.
Love the mystery of the first path...I wish I could have walked it with you.
Susan
These both have a quality of mystery-- very pleasant and intriguing!
Post a Comment