2007 Photo Journal
Please say you didn't read the whole thing!
Interesting angle! I like the colors too, the idea of reading it, not so much :)
Wow -- love the colors and the perspective. Wouldn't like to read it, though....
Makes for a great photo... love the colors of the tabs, but I wouldn't want to read it!
love the colors... but i hope you only have to read the one or several that you are doing at the moment!
definitely something my husband wouldn't do! Glad you have the job!
So cool! This is a terrific photo.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Please say you didn't read the whole thing!
Interesting angle! I like the colors too, the idea of reading it, not so much :)
Wow -- love the colors and the perspective. Wouldn't like to read it, though....
Makes for a great photo... love the colors of the tabs, but I wouldn't want to read it!
love the colors... but i hope you only have to read the one or several that you are doing at the moment!
definitely something my husband wouldn't do! Glad you have the job!
So cool! This is a terrific photo.
Post a Comment