2007 Photo Journal
So glad you're there safe and sound (and that your new apt. is a happy place!). Those flowers and sunlight sure do match w/ that description. Wish I could help you unpack and get settled in. It'll take me a while not to think of you in Atl. :)
Glad to hear that you've arrived and are settling in. Great memory-making photos here. :)
Happy for you. :)
Best wishes and success to you. I like these shots, the ones from a rearview mirror. Fun.
Awesome! I know the work is not over yet, but I am so glad that you are in your new home.
Glad you made it! I like the happy flowers. Blessings on your new home!!Susan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So glad you're there safe and sound (and that your new apt. is a happy place!). Those flowers and sunlight sure do match w/ that description. Wish I could help you unpack and get settled in. It'll take me a while not to think of you in Atl. :)
Glad to hear that you've arrived and are settling in. Great memory-making photos here. :)
Happy for you. :)
Best wishes and success to you. I like these shots, the ones from a rearview mirror. Fun.
Awesome! I know the work is not over yet, but I am so glad that you are in your new home.
Glad you made it! I like the happy flowers. Blessings on your new home!!
Susan
Post a Comment