Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 178

This is the view at the top of my apartment stairs. Every one of the 4892 (or so) trips I made up the stairs while moving in, I thought how nice the view was.



No matter what this year holds, how long I stay in this apartment, or what life is like by Christmas, I decided my Christmas dishes were going to be a part of the family again.



Today I'm at the library using their wireless connection. This is the nicest library I've been a part of since the kids were tiny.

At work today, we had lunch catered--Olive Garden. Amazing.

That's what I kept thinking all day about work. Amazing.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

It is a pretty view. Hearing that you're happy at work makes me happy. :D

Ampersand said...

I'm so happy that work is good!

And the view is nice, Christmas dishes too!

SUSAN said...

Gladwork is amazing! Your view is green and lovely. Nice to watch you make a new home. :-) Very encouraging to me.

Susan

Susanne Barrett said...

Glad it's all going so well. Love the view, too!