Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day 153 Late night (early morning) snack

Decluttering, packing, moving...it's hungry (sleepless) work. Still a friend's move, not mine.



What I wanted a photo of was the two teenagers who helped load the very biggest, heaviest stuff. Ah, youth! They were oblivious to the weight or the stairs.

7 comments:

Dalissa 365 said...

Pass me a slice and a bottle of that Mike's... I just finished weed whacking the front yard which is only 1/4 the size of the backyard and I never want to pick up a weed whacker again!

Sandy said...

I probably could've used some of that the other day after putting down a pallet of sod. :D Hope you got some good rest!

Katrina said...

Same bottle. Different angle. ;)

Ampersand said...

I've heard it's not good to mix drinks like that ;).

MaryD said...

Looks yummy!

Claire said...

yummmm. You are making me hungry -- my low carb diet is getting to me ---

SUSAN said...

I hope y'all are almost done...this has been a looooooooong move. You are getting in practice for your move. hehe

Susan