Saturday, August 4, 2007

Day 215 The joy of ironing (Friday's photo)


IMG_7953.JPG, originally uploaded by LauraLizzie.

Usually my ironing hangs while waiting, but for some reason my scrubs ended up in a stack this week. This picture really catches for me the "feel" of my days, as I wear the scrubs over and over and over. They say "lab" to me.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Well, hey, these are the coolest looking scrubs I've ever seen! But why the heck do they need ironed? You, my friend, are the Ironing Queen.

Sandie said...

I don't think I have ironed clothes in years! Our iron is now even kept in the craft area of the house :) Downy Wrinkle Release works wonders..lol...

Dancingirl said...

Love the beautiful bright colors!

Lauren said...

Your laundry has suddenly gotten very colorful. And yeah, why are you ironing scrubs? Khakis and button-ups need ironing, scrubs do not (especially the patterned ones, because they disguise wrinkles!).