I saw one of these suckers on Thursday...it was almost two inches long! I only had my cellphone, so the pictures weren't too good; yours is great. So creepy looking. Is it a cicada or a fly on steroids?
Ooooh, that's kinda eerie looking. But your guest room (photographed a few days ago) is most certainly not. Very inviting! Though you never did get around to telling us about the intended guest...
5 comments:
I saw one of these suckers on Thursday...it was almost two inches long! I only had my cellphone, so the pictures weren't too good; yours is great. So creepy looking. Is it a cicada or a fly on steroids?
Great capture! So clear and beautifully photographed.
It's a (dead) cicada. The "upside down, legs in the air" shots did not turn out. I had one floating the the pool with me a couple of days ago. Yuck.
Ooooh, that's kinda eerie looking. But your guest room (photographed a few days ago) is most certainly not. Very inviting! Though you never did get around to telling us about the intended guest...
Great closeup of that bug!
Post a Comment