Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day 221 One Minute Walk

Take a walk with me to my pool...it only takes about a minute.
Right outside my building is this tree. Lots of character. No idea what it is.


These flowers are all around my part of the complex. They are on bushes, and if ever the entire bush is blooming all at once, it will be an amazing sight. Again, no idea what it is.


Just past the flowers is the Golden Raintree. Thanks to Colleen, I now know what this one is!!


We are almost to the pool now, but first we pass a nice "bloom where you are planted" reminder.


And finally, here we are at the pool. I love the shapes and lines of the counter (which I've never seen used for anything).


Time for my laps...

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

I enjoyed that walk. :-)

Susan

Katrina said...

Nice sequence. It's almost like being there. :)