2007 Photo Journal
Such good detail! I really love photographing produce. The white on white works.
Wow...I love this. Frameable photo art.Susan
Very appealing! Are you doing a color set this week, too, like Carol?
lovely! . . . although garlic on top of chocolate didn't set too well on my brain, but that's what I saw on my screen! LOL
Excellent, really.
Nope; no color set. Just desperate for a photo subject. :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such good detail! I really love photographing produce. The white on white works.
Wow...I love this. Frameable photo art.
Susan
Very appealing! Are you doing a color set this week, too, like Carol?
lovely! . . . although garlic on top of chocolate didn't set too well on my brain, but that's what I saw on my screen! LOL
Excellent, really.
Nope; no color set. Just desperate for a photo subject. :-)
Post a Comment