Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day 161 Good-bye, piano

Grunt!!



The new piano owner, the keeper-of-the-file.



An empty spot in my home. That picture has never lived anywhere else but above the piano.

7 comments:

Jeff Reeder said...

Ouch, I feel your pain.
The new owner pictures make me happy though.

Unknown said...

Nice to see it go to a new young family, isn't it? Sad day. Lots of changes ahead for you, but the remaking of a life is its own adventure and reward! Hugs to you!

Sandie said...

I love the expression you caught on his face. He will love and care for that piano.

SUSAN said...

Looks like the piano found a good home but that last snapshot is rather forlorn. I know you will find a good spot for it in your new apartment.

Hugs,
Susan

Susanne Barrett said...

We just got our new-old piano, and we love it. How happy this new family will be to play it!

Claire said...

poignant as heck....

Katrina said...

That little guy looks like a very proud owner! I bet he'll enjoy (and maybe not enjoy) many, many hours of playing that piano! :)