Sunday, August 5, 2007

Day 216 Happy Buy! (Saturday's photo)

I went into Michael's for something else, but saw this frame. I thought it would be great for the shell photos I wanted to frame, but it was the last one of its kind and I couldn't find a price. At the check-out, it rang up for 25 cents! The cashier thought it was great, added 2 cents tax, and I walked out with a very happy face!!

Do these shells look familiar to anyone?

4 comments:

Sandie said...

That is an amazing deal, but grouped like that they look very professional! Are those 'retreat shells?'

Ampersand said...

This makes me happy for you!

Great deal and great photos of your great memories.

:)!

LauraLiz said...

Yes, Sandie, they are retreat shells and make me smile every time I go in the bathroom. :-)

Susanne Barrett said...

What a deal! And retreat shells, too? Cool. :)