Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day 229 Isn't it August?


It's looking a bit like autumn!


4 comments:

Colleen said...

Fall seems to be coming on early in a lot of places. I think in some areas it's because of the heat and drought. We never had much of a summer ~ although this week has been very pleasant ~ so even though I love autumn, I'm not ready to see those leaves turn!

Susanne Barrett said...

Wish it felt like autumn around here! It's been hot and muggy this week .. ugh!

But up until now, it's been more spring-y than summer-y. It's been a fairly mild summer -- a very nice surprise.

SUSAN said...

Wow...it does look autumish. Hope you have cooler weather too. Very summerish here in TX.

Susan

LauraLiz said...

No; the weather is definitely not autumn-ish. It's extremely, dangerously hot, although it has gone back down under 100 this week.