You just can't take a plain ol' picture like the rest of us chumps, can you? No, sirree, not you. You've got the angle going, the glasses resting on the books ~ what an eye. : )
I just read Blink this summer, too. I think I'm done with Amy Tan, though. I only got about halfway through the last one, and while I enjoyed it, it's been way to long to go back to it, and I'm not going to start over, so I guess I'm stuck.
2 comments:
You just can't take a plain ol' picture like the rest of us chumps, can you? No, sirree, not you. You've got the angle going, the glasses resting on the books ~ what an eye. : )
I just read Blink this summer, too. I think I'm done with Amy Tan, though. I only got about halfway through the last one, and while I enjoyed it, it's been way to long to go back to it, and I'm not going to start over, so I guess I'm stuck.
Post a Comment