We really did get a tad of rain last night; I saw a little puddle this morning!

I don't know why this sight "struck" me, but I like this photo a lot! It got windy today, and these leaves were all swirling around when I left for work.
I don't know why this sight "struck" me, but I like this photo a lot! It got windy today, and these leaves were all swirling around when I left for work.
Each time I leave my apartment, I think how pretty the drive has gotten. I thought we were not going to have much color here, then it seemed to just bust out all over!
3 comments:
we did the same thing, little color to POP it seemed almost over night. These are really pretty.
Beautiful, vivid color! I love swirling leaves too. :)
Each of these three shots is unique and lovely. Very nice.
Post a Comment