I loved going on the hike with you. The lichen (I think that's what it is) shot is so cool. You have such a good eye and your son is very clever in his posing.
Oh, of course I love the power towers, and I have been meaning, for the longest time, to get a shot from within the tower. Very cool.
I agree with Ampersand, you have a great eye! Johnathon's personality shines though too. It is obvious how much you care for each other. And he does have a great smile.
2 comments:
I loved going on the hike with you. The lichen (I think that's what it is) shot is so cool. You have such a good eye and your son is very clever in his posing.
Oh, of course I love the power towers, and I have been meaning, for the longest time, to get a shot from within the tower. Very cool.
Happy Thanksgiving.
I agree with Ampersand, you have a great eye! Johnathon's personality shines though too. It is obvious how much you care for each other. And he does have a great smile.
Post a Comment