Actually, with the move and everything, it's been well over six months--close to a year, I think. This photo is the sight that greeted me as I got off the elevator at my new dentist's--one I really feel comfortable with. Hope her handiwork lives up to the first impression, as I have to have some major work done (with major advice along the way from the "other" dentist, of course :-) ).
7 comments:
Now, which dentist would that be? Didn't you just go to the dentist not too long ago? I'm just sayin'.... ;-)
Actually, with the move and everything, it's been well over six months--close to a year, I think. This photo is the sight that greeted me as I got off the elevator at my new dentist's--one I really feel comfortable with. Hope her handiwork lives up to the first impression, as I have to have some major work done (with major advice along the way from the "other" dentist, of course :-) ).
Love that mix of geometric shapes and light.
This is exactly what I love about this project. This is the kind of scene I would never have noticed before let alone photographed. I love it!
Love the light and shadows - all the lines. Really nice.
Most excellent.
This looks rather ominous...I hope all went well!
Susan
Post a Comment