Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 312 Novel Writing Month


November is the month to write a novel, and although I can't undertake that project, I have begun the long delayed task of more permanently recording all the letters we wrote/received while in Germany. These are the notebooks of letters received, and as I've begun typing them, I feel I am living in a time warp. Lauren is a baby. My father-in-law is alive and well. Bibba is very much alive and writing hilarious letters. My siblings are young and still living at home. We are traveling Europe. Life is really, really good.


5 comments:

Sandie said...

It sounds like a novel to me :)

Dancingirl said...

You found them all? And I agree with Sandie, could be the makings of a novel there...

Dalissa 365 said...

Good for you... sounds like quite the task!

MaryD said...

Sounds like a novel, and a daunting task-- lots of emotional work there in remembering so much.

Ampersand said...

How wonderful that you have all of that!