I can't seem to stop taking pictures of trees. As I drove along today, I saw beautiful red trees against an incredible blue sky. This photo, snapped from my car window, doesn't do it justice. I suppose because I thought we were not going to have fall color at all, the late explosion has been especially wonderful for me. I don't want to miss any of it!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Day 331 Tuesday
I can't seem to stop taking pictures of trees. As I drove along today, I saw beautiful red trees against an incredible blue sky. This photo, snapped from my car window, doesn't do it justice. I suppose because I thought we were not going to have fall color at all, the late explosion has been especially wonderful for me. I don't want to miss any of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gorgeous and you can not have too many pictures of trees!
Susan
Same thing happened to me. Snap away!! :)
Post a Comment