On the way to church, this lovely old store suddenly appeared around a turn and across the railroad tracks. The sign proclaims they've been in business since 1890, and I'm fairly certain they are still operational (there are new galvanized buckets and tubs stacked outside). I'm going to try to get back during the week; I am terribly curious about the interior!
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Day 182 Sunday's Photos
Since I had to post Saturday's photo this morning due to a memory glitch, I figured I'd better post Sunday's earlier than usual lest I forget again!
On the way to church, this lovely old store suddenly appeared around a turn and across the railroad tracks. The sign proclaims they've been in business since 1890, and I'm fairly certain they are still operational (there are new galvanized buckets and tubs stacked outside). I'm going to try to get back during the week; I am terribly curious about the interior!

On the way to church, this lovely old store suddenly appeared around a turn and across the railroad tracks. The sign proclaims they've been in business since 1890, and I'm fairly certain they are still operational (there are new galvanized buckets and tubs stacked outside). I'm going to try to get back during the week; I am terribly curious about the interior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are wonderful. Hope you can share some shots of the inside.
Love this. There's nothing like this on my side of the country!
These are great. I hope you'll tell us more when you get a chance to explore Love the pump!
Post a Comment