Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 190 Peek at the lab

I didn't intend for the lab shots to be my "photos of the day," but a thunderstorm at quitting time derailed my plans. So here is a peek from the back of the lab toward the front (can you see the windows in the offices at the far end? They make me so happy!

For those interested (yeah, right) the "lab tour" will be on my leftovers in the next day or two.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

It does have a totally different feel than your last lab.

Dancingirl said...

I like seeing where you spend a large part of your day! Glad you have that daylight coming in at the far end!

Sandy said...

Glad to get a peek at where you spend your time! It's larger than I imagined and brighter. I'll be looking for your leftover shots.