Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 188 Entrance #3

This afternoon I visited what is advertised as North Carolina's biggest tourist attraction: Concord Mills Outlet Mall. Well. I can check that off my list and never have to do it again!

5 comments:

Sandie said...

I hate malls! When we travel the girls often talk me into stopping at the different outlet malls we pass, but I always find them overpriced, over-peopled, too large to really enjoy, and way to noisy!

Susanne Barrett said...

Don't blame you. The only mall I like is on the nearby Native American reservation; it's all outdoors with water fountains and little streams, lots of green grass, bear-tracks (and tracks of other animals) in the pavement, etc. I feel more like I'm at a museum than an outlet center. And they have a nightly fire and water show, too, based on stories of Native American culture.

I've only been inside the casino there once -- can't stand the cigarette smoke. But the mall outside the casino is simply lovely.

Ampersand said...

Well, at least it made for an intersting photo.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I don't like malls either and reading Big Box Swindle makes me have a good excuse for not going again. LOL!

Like this shot!

SUSAN said...

I do not like malls of any sort. Yes, I hope you never have to go again. lol

Susan