Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 209 Botanical Garden

I'm so thrilled to have plenty of photos to choose from; I've been struggling for the past few days! I visited my "new" botanical garden today and it was a treat. If you are interested, there are lots more photos here.







8 comments:

SUSAN said...

Oh my, those butterflies are incredible. Actually, all the photos are perfect! Glad you were able to go to the gardens.

Susan

Colleen said...

Laura, these are absolutely gorgeous photos. What a treasure these gardens must be. Lovely!

Unknown said...

These are spectacular! I especially love the domed ceiling.

Dancingirl said...

So, so beautiful! I love bottom one, but all of them are gorgeous. Aren't botanical gardens wonderful? I loved the one in New Orleans... went back after the art museum and bought some plants to bring home!

Katrina said...

Very pretty photos. I especially like the butterflies.

Susanne Barrett said...

Lovely, lovely. The dome is my favorite, although the butterflies and flowers are beautiful, too.

MaryD said...

Laura these are wonderful photos. The second one especially intrigues me! Glad you have this to visit!

Ampersand said...

these shots are all so good!!!