2007 Photo Journal
What a funny little dog. I love the color effect-- the whites and creams in the dog fur and the couch next to the painted window frame, as well as the glimpse of green and the sunlight and shadow from the window!
Aww, as you know, I just love a little dog :).
When I was a kid, we had a dog that looked just like this! He was a stray who adopted us; his name was Spunky. Love those fluffy little dogs!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a funny little dog. I love the color effect-- the whites and creams in the dog fur and the couch next to the painted window frame, as well as the glimpse of green and the sunlight and shadow from the window!
Aww, as you know, I just love a little dog :).
When I was a kid, we had a dog that looked just like this! He was a stray who adopted us; his name was Spunky. Love those fluffy little dogs!
Post a Comment