2007 Photo Journal
BEAUTIFUL! I have really, really enjoyed all the retreat photos. The color in these two is just really warm and inviting.
Wah! I so wanted to be there with you guys yesterday!
beautiful shots...thanks for the peeks into the retreat :).
Love the wine cooler one, especially because I saw the staging! Beautiful, beautiful shots, all of them.I love the good memories and am happy we have so many photos.
You made the best wine glass picture. I could never seem to get the angle right because I couldn't seem to get under it! Too far down. LOL! I have a picture of you taking that I will post on the flickr set.
Perfect shots!
Lovely. I really appreciate your pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! I have really, really enjoyed all the retreat photos. The color in these two is just really warm and inviting.
Wah! I so wanted to be there with you guys yesterday!
beautiful shots...thanks for the peeks into the retreat :).
Love the wine cooler one, especially because I saw the staging! Beautiful, beautiful shots, all of them.
I love the good memories and am happy we have so many photos.
You made the best wine glass picture. I could never seem to get the angle right because I couldn't seem to get under it! Too far down. LOL! I have a picture of you taking that I will post on the flickr set.
Perfect shots!
Lovely. I really appreciate your pictures!
Post a Comment