Saturday, April 7, 2007

Day 97 In the country

I spent part of today "in the country." Go to Hinkle Homestead to see the entire set. It was a gloriously beautiful day, but cold!


6 comments:

Sandie said...

IT is really cold here too. I like that bottom one of the bursting flower! The color and the bloosom are very nice.

my15minutes said...

I love both these crisp photos! The thistle is especially nice...I'm a sucker for odd flowers! I once picked thistles (gloved, of course!) and they made great cut flowers.

Dancingirl said...

I love both these. I took one of a thistle the other day, too, but it didn't make it to the blog.

SUSAN said...

I love both of these but especially the barn, as it reminds me of country times spent at relatives that lived in the hills of Arkansas.

Susan

Sandy said...

I really enjoyed looking at these, Laura - and the ones on Flickr too. The barn is just so picturesque! Love the colors in the thistle.

Dalissa 365 said...

I really like how the color palette in both photos is similar yet one photo is a building (manmade) and the other is a plant (God-made). Cool.