...a 22 year old woman shot and killed at the CNN center
...a "white powder" found in City Hall East (just down from my lab), resulting in
Hazmat involvement, complete with people in green "spacesuits" and the huge hazmat
and three news helicoptors hovering overhead while I walked in the park (turns out
the powder was a protein drink mix)
...beach volleyball in the city
3 comments:
Great picture! I love the contrast between the green of the park and the recreation going on and the city in the background w/ its business. I heard about the shooting today and wondered if CNN was near you. Btw, we also said "Hi" to you as we drove through Atlanta on the way to Nashville and back. :)
When are you moving? How about coming to Texas? :-) Austin would be nice...it's only an hour from my place.
Susan
I love this photo. You've got such good off-balance subjects that do set up a balance in the photo.
Post a Comment