Mid-morning, Karen, Paula and I took another long walk, then returned to serious conversations. Last night we covered healthcare, civil unions, children born out of wedlock, income tax, and women in the workforce--so I can't imagine what this discussion was about! (Notice Dali and Jess made it; we expect the Raleigh carload any minute.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Day 117 Morning photos
I was up at 6:20 AM this morning, and walked for an hour.

Mid-morning, Karen, Paula and I took another long walk, then returned to serious conversations. Last night we covered healthcare, civil unions, children born out of wedlock, income tax, and women in the workforce--so I can't imagine what this discussion was about! (Notice Dali and Jess made it; we expect the Raleigh carload any minute.
Mid-morning, Karen, Paula and I took another long walk, then returned to serious conversations. Last night we covered healthcare, civil unions, children born out of wedlock, income tax, and women in the workforce--so I can't imagine what this discussion was about! (Notice Dali and Jess made it; we expect the Raleigh carload any minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
keep the pictures coming! That top one could be a perfect postcard!!!
Looks like y'all are in learning mode in that second pic.
Wow, the beach is gorgeous!
Susan
It is so good to see your sweet faces again! Wish I could be there.
I have seen 3 different versions of the fence on the beach now, It is cool seeing all of the different perspectives. It is an interesting and, I guess, everchanging subject. I love the beach at sunrise. I am so not a morning person, but I will always get up early to walk on the beach at sunrise.
That first picture is so beautiful. I'm just so glad for you all!
that beach shot is awesome and it looks like you guys are having a great time!
This one cracks me up because as usual the four introverts are all at the same end of the table! ;)
Sounds like a fantastic array of conversations!
Post a Comment