2007 Photo Journal
Sounds like a lovely time! Your "last shot" is a gorgeous one!
Love the "last shot" -- and there *IS* nothing like a good friend. :)
Ah, that's great that you and Becky could spend some vacation time together! Good for you! The cabin looks and sounds restful and restorative.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm so glad you decided to go with them! Don't you think there's something wrong when the real world means computers and jobs and etc... and the mountains and good friends are the rare special time out... hmmmm
Both pics are beautiful! I want to walk down that trail. :-)Glad y'all were able to hook up!Susan
Hope you had a great time together! You need the peace, I hope you could find it for a minute or two anyway!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sounds like a lovely time! Your "last shot" is a gorgeous one!
Love the "last shot" -- and there *IS* nothing like a good friend. :)
Ah, that's great that you and Becky could spend some vacation time together! Good for you! The cabin looks and sounds restful and restorative.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm so glad you decided to go with them! Don't you think there's something wrong when the real world means computers and jobs and etc... and the mountains and good friends are the rare special time out... hmmmm
Both pics are beautiful! I want to walk down that trail. :-)
Glad y'all were able to hook up!
Susan
Hope you had a great time together! You need the peace, I hope you could find it for a minute or two anyway!
Post a Comment