I started back with my walking routine today, which meant I took more than the one, last minute, "what can I take a picture of?!" photo. Sorry to the "one a day" purists...
Susan, I had been walking a very brisk 30 minutes to an hour every day. Since I got back from the mountains, life has intervened, and it's nice to be back in the routine. It helps me emotionally as much as anything.
The flowers are so pretty - and look at that bee! I've got an old adirondack chair in my backyard that looks a lot like that one and needs the same sign. Glad you're able to get back to walking - kwym about the emotional benefits.
5 comments:
I guess they really don't want anyone sitting in that chair, huh? That's my favorite photo of today. I love random signs like that one.
Nice shots and I don't mind more than one a day, as you can tell by my blog. ;-) Some days you have more to say than others!
What's your walking program entail?
Susan
Susan, I had been walking a very brisk 30 minutes to an hour every day. Since I got back from the mountains, life has intervened, and it's nice to be back in the routine. It helps me emotionally as much as anything.
The flowers are so pretty - and look at that bee! I've got an old adirondack chair in my backyard that looks a lot like that one and needs the same sign. Glad you're able to get back to walking - kwym about the emotional benefits.
Love the fountain and the flowers... fun series. Nice to see your energy as you get back into your walking.
Post a Comment