2007 Photo Journal
Great photo, Laura. You have great kids.
Fun, it made me smile. There seems to be a lot of love in your home!!!!
Very cute picture Laura! I am betting you are missing them at the moment. Bittersweetness.
As Mary said, bittersweet. Lots of new beginnings for you and yours.Hugs,Susan
This is a very fun shot. It's the kind I would put in a "collage" photo frame along with a variety of other photos of them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great photo, Laura. You have great kids.
Fun, it made me smile. There seems to be a lot of love in your home!!!!
Very cute picture Laura! I am betting you are missing them at the moment. Bittersweetness.
As Mary said, bittersweet. Lots of new beginnings for you and yours.
Hugs,
Susan
This is a very fun shot. It's the kind I would put in a "collage" photo frame along with a variety of other photos of them.
Post a Comment