2007 Photo Journal
Not sure what it is, but I like the shot :)
guessing cold, and alcoholic, but can't go beyond that... fun pic!
I cracked up when I started reading your comment, Mary---it's advertised as "Cold. Hard. Refreshing." I thought that's where you were headed! (After moving furniture all evening, it was needed!)
Is it Mike's hard lemonade?
Cool perspective, just enough to guess but it makes you work for it. ;)
Being out of the advertising loop I miss all the cues! I'll catch up soon...
I hope it was as refreshing as you needed it to be. ;)BTW, I love the new look of your blog! That picture on top always makes me smile. :)
a week behind but I guessed it -- love that stuff!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Not sure what it is, but I like the shot :)
guessing cold, and alcoholic, but can't go beyond that... fun pic!
I cracked up when I started reading your comment, Mary---it's advertised as "Cold. Hard. Refreshing." I thought that's where you were headed! (After moving furniture all evening, it was needed!)
Is it Mike's hard lemonade?
Cool perspective, just enough to guess but it makes you work for it. ;)
Being out of the advertising loop I miss all the cues! I'll catch up soon...
I hope it was as refreshing as you needed it to be. ;)
BTW, I love the new look of your blog! That picture on top always makes me smile. :)
a week behind but I guessed it -- love that stuff!
Post a Comment