Thursday, May 17, 2007

Day 137 She's gone.

Still in the area, but won't be back at my house except for a brief time tomorrow evening to retrieve a chest of drawers and her new bed.

I'm feeling sort of wavy and distorted.



And maybe a little criss-crossed and at odd angles.



The brownies just came out of the oven. The ice cream is waiting in the freezer.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Brownies and ice cream do have a way of making you feel better, don't they? :)

Susanne Barrett said...

I appreciate the waviness and the crossroads ... great shots.

Hugs to you!

Jeff Reeder said...

Great descriptive shots. I am not yet at where you are right now, but I can feel it.

Dancingirl said...

Hugs, Laura... Your shots are such great images for how you're feeling now. You're on my heart, friend.

Claire said...

nnnnngh..............been there -- good photo-representations.

SUSAN said...

Don't you love how photography is another way to express the emotions? Like writing in a journal. I've been surprised at how much I express (and heal)through my photoblog. These wavy pictures paint a thousand words.

Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your brownies and ice cream.

Susan