Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day 139 Morning Visitor



I was baking today (muffins and cookies to add to the goody box I made for the Newnan-to-Boston drive) and looked out the window to see this fellow watching me.

I drove to Newnan tonight, met Chris' mother, and said my final good-byes to Lauren and Chris. They head out in the morning.

5 comments:

Claire said...

shadowy visitor - let us know if he/she hangs around...after my two oldest left in 2000, I ate and ate for three days before I realized what I was doing - I think you are more self-aware than that though...

MaryD said...

Unique visitor-- almost looks cross-eyed. I think you'll feel better when "the kids" get where they're going and all the "transition" stuff is over-- that's the worst part, before the new reality sets in.

Get the flowers from Friday's photoand enjoy them yourself now-- you deserve a treat!!

Susanne Barrett said...

I had a cat like this -- named "Stormy." His eyes were slightly crossed, but a little more green than your visitor. He thought he was a dog. He had a trick of jumping onto people's shoulders from the floor -- he was a large cat and it was always a trip for guests when he did it. ;)

SUSAN said...

Looks like you snuck up on that cat. When I was little we had a pure gray cat called "Charcoal" and this one reminds me of him.

Susan

Lauren said...

We appreciated those cookies, too...