Thankfully, the "rules" are worded as "suggestions." I should not swim alone, which I understand, but...I don't have a swimming partner, and I really like having the pool to myself!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Day 184 Exercise
I've been having trouble sleeping, which is something I've not struggled with for five years, so decided it was time to get back to an exercise routine. I swam laps this evening--boy, am I out of shape!

Thankfully, the "rules" are worded as "suggestions." I should not swim alone, which I understand, but...I don't have a swimming partner, and I really like having the pool to myself!
Thankfully, the "rules" are worded as "suggestions." I should not swim alone, which I understand, but...I don't have a swimming partner, and I really like having the pool to myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All the water shots today are making me feel cool just looking! Nice pool. I would enjoy it alone, too.
That pool looks refreshing! I also like the way the building is reflected in it.
the pool reflection is fantastic.
They just want you to know they will frown upon a lawsuit, should you nearly drown.
Post a Comment