Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Day 191 Morning "fun"
First thing this morning I tried out the treadmill at my apartment complex's fitness center. I've been watching absolutely no TV, so it was a novelty to see some news and read it via subtitles. I burst out laughing, all alone in the fitness center, when the subtitles gravely informed me that the Galapagos Islands were off the coast of Egg Door.
Here she is--sun striped Laura! (BTW, for those who may be interested, more lab photos are on my leftovers in a "Meridian" set.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cool pics! I am reminded that my treadmill is getting rather dusty. :-)
Susan
The striped portrait is pretty cool.
Hey, I wonder what it is like in Egg Door? Subtitles are great, aren't they?
Great that you have a workout place in your new apartment complex. Very cool and cool stripes too.
The stripes are neat-o! :)
Post a Comment