Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 205 What in the world?


I went in this little jewelry box for something tonight, and realized it never gets cleaned out. When I move, I just lock it and take it. There are keys to who knows what. Buttons to who knows what. A screw? A nail? In my jewelry box? Rings from elementary and middle school. Add-a-beads. Coins obviously saved because...why? This box is very unlike me!!

4 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

I have a small wooden music book from Austria like that. I have my small awards from jr high and high school in there, my Brownie pin, all my English coins, a buffalo nickel, the penny I wore in my shoe the day we married, a small photo of my mom, my old Cinderella watch from my childhood (broken), etc. I opened it recently to get out my British coinage for my England display. It's fun to come across a mix of old junk and old treasures, isn't it?

Susanne Barrett said...

Music BOX, not book. THe boys are distracting me!

SUSAN said...

This reminds me of one of those "I SPY" books where the pages are covered in little items and you have to find certain things. What a treasure. ;-)

Susan

Dancingirl said...

This makes a most interesting photograph!

And it does remind me of one of those "I Spy" books, as Susan says!