2007 Photo Journal
Very cool to see the gang together... the shot is cool too with the ocean view clearly visible!
Aww. Everyone looks great! Great to see Claire there with you all!! Give hugs to everybody from me!
Great group! I miss you guys....
ahhh, wonderful!! Post more pics! Susan
Yes it could. I could be there. Waaah. :(You all look wonderful. ::waves to Claire::Thanks Laura. Now get in a photo yourself so we can see you.
I'm so jealous. It is so good to see all of your faces tho! Laura, I agree with Julie, you need to be in a photo too! And hugs from me as well. I miss you all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cool to see the gang together... the shot is cool too with the ocean view clearly visible!
Aww. Everyone looks great! Great to see Claire there with you all!! Give hugs to everybody from me!
Great group! I miss you guys....
ahhh, wonderful!! Post more pics!
Susan
Yes it could. I could be there. Waaah. :(
You all look wonderful. ::waves to Claire::
Thanks Laura. Now get in a photo yourself so we can see you.
I'm so jealous. It is so good to see all of your faces tho! Laura, I agree with Julie, you need to be in a photo too! And hugs from me as well. I miss you all!
Post a Comment