Sunday, April 1, 2007

Day 91 Rain!

It was not much rain, but surely it helped clear the air! The azaleas in the side yard were weighed down with water droplets.



The guy around the corner had 25 of these trees delivered a couple of days ago; I was flabbergasted when I rounded the curve. Thinking of what I could do with the money he spent on those....and trying to envision where on earth (and how) he plans to plant them.

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

Oh my goodness, those trees represent a serious outlay of bucks. We bought a 12 foot Red Oak 7 years ago, for $800. We desparately needed a tree in the front yard...totally lopsided with big trees on one side and none on the other. Our backyard is full of trees but the previous owners must have run out of money when it came to landscaping the front yard. Anyway, I can only imagine what that guy spent.

Susan

Dancingirl said...

Love the water on the azaleas. And I enjoyed hearing the story about the trees! Let us know what happens.