2007 Photo Journal
I love the combo of Easter Egg colors with that bowl. Very artistic! :-)Susan
The colors are wonderful! I hope you had a great Easter.
I love the colors of the eggs with the striped bowl -- very cool!
Love this one! That's a perfect bowl for dyed eggs.I thought about you yesterday dye-ing eggs by yourself and wished I could've whisked you to FL to dye and hunt them w/ us. Hope you had a good day!
Those are so pretty in the bowl! (Not first one to say that, I see, but that's what I came to say!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the combo of Easter Egg colors with that bowl. Very artistic! :-)
Susan
The colors are wonderful! I hope you had a great Easter.
I love the colors of the eggs with the striped bowl -- very cool!
Love this one! That's a perfect bowl for dyed eggs.
I thought about you yesterday dye-ing eggs by yourself and wished I could've whisked you to FL to dye and hunt them w/ us. Hope you had a good day!
Those are so pretty in the bowl! (Not first one to say that, I see, but that's what I came to say!)
Post a Comment