2007 Photo Journal
Just beautiful. Calm, serene, peaceful. Is that enough synonyms? Or are they just antonyms for your life right now? Sending lots of happy thoughts your way.
Very pretty. I love lilypads!
Great composition of a very pretty flower!
I love that you caught that little guy in his habitat! Wonderful shot.
Beautiful picture! Love the flower and the frog. The colors and the lighting are great, too.
Beautiful in every way. Love the arrangement of the pads, the water on them, the flower in the middle and of course, the frog peeking out. Great shot!
Finally I get to enjoy this pic. Very peaceful, with the quirky little frog peeking up!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Just beautiful. Calm, serene, peaceful. Is that enough synonyms? Or are they just antonyms for your life right now? Sending lots of happy thoughts your way.
Very pretty. I love lilypads!
Great composition of a very pretty flower!
I love that you caught that little guy in his habitat! Wonderful shot.
Beautiful picture! Love the flower and the frog. The colors and the lighting are great, too.
Beautiful in every way. Love the arrangement of the pads, the water on them, the flower in the middle and of course, the frog peeking out. Great shot!
Finally I get to enjoy this pic. Very peaceful, with the quirky little frog peeking up!
Post a Comment