[The daughter news: They got lost going into Boston this morning, and negotiating Boston streets and traffic while lost is not good. They were still trying to figure out how to get the truck to the storage facility to unload the friend's belongings that came with them, then get the truck turned in. THEN they were going to figure out what to do with their room (smaller than they thought) crammed with stuff. I'd like to hear the truck is turned in and that chapter is closed.]
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Day 142 The Moving Box
While sorting through the stuff emptied from the chest of drawers that went with Lauren, I decided to go ahead and make my moving box. The last couple of moves, I've had a box to house scissors, markers, and packing tape, so that it is easier to keep track of as I pack up. Maybe I won't need it any time soon. But it's ready if I do!!

[The daughter news: They got lost going into Boston this morning, and negotiating Boston streets and traffic while lost is not good. They were still trying to figure out how to get the truck to the storage facility to unload the friend's belongings that came with them, then get the truck turned in. THEN they were going to figure out what to do with their room (smaller than they thought) crammed with stuff. I'd like to hear the truck is turned in and that chapter is closed.]
[The daughter news: They got lost going into Boston this morning, and negotiating Boston streets and traffic while lost is not good. They were still trying to figure out how to get the truck to the storage facility to unload the friend's belongings that came with them, then get the truck turned in. THEN they were going to figure out what to do with their room (smaller than they thought) crammed with stuff. I'd like to hear the truck is turned in and that chapter is closed.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It will happen. :) I have admired your handling of all this transition and have been following along.
Praying for direction for you, dear Laura. :)
Still not surprised by the Boston street system... sorry they got lost but everything is a learning process, isn't it? There's a reason for cold beer at the end of the day.
Hope it's all done by now... truck turned in. They made it! Praying about that possible move.
Ah, the pain of learning. You are a good momma.
Hope that move comes quickly if it's what you want.
Packing Box -- great idea. (neat picture, too)
I'm impressed, at least you have your moving supplies organized/packed. I've THOUGHT about mine...
Post a Comment