The park was a busy place this evening, with major preparations underway for the weekend's Jazz Festival. There were photo ops everywhere I looked, but until I get a huge zoom or lose my politeness, I keep missing them! Here are some representatives of pretty, funny, and interesting.
Pretty.

Funny--have at it, big guy!

And interesting.



4 comments:
This is a great set of shots, Laura. #2 definitely wins the "Best Story" category!
Very interesting shots. I think I'd be getting my SUV out of the way! And why is that one port-a-let so much bigger than the others? Makes me wonder what's inside - well, sort of. ;-) Are you going to the Jazz festival?
OK, you definitely get a citation from the 365 police this time... ;)
The SUV shot is my favorite. I don't think I'd want to park there.
All of these are fun to look at, I especially love the first one!
Post a Comment