Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 146 An off day

I just chunked my "to do" list and did basically nothing today. I spent most the morning in the park, had a late lunch of excellent leftovers from last night's feast, took a nap, and spent some time catching up on correspondence. I don't often have a day like this!





7 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Love that rose!

Sandie said...

Very pretty flowers! I took the day off too. I slept, watched a couple movies and read some blogs :)

MaryD said...

Hey Laura, the colors of your rose are like mine... fun! I like all these flowers. Somehow I feel nourished and refreshed by looking at each one.

P.S. I sent you an email through LP, did you get it?

SUSAN said...

Perfect day!

The more I hear about your park, the more I want to live within walking distance of you! :-)

Susan

Ampersand said...

These are beautiful and I like how you arranged them on the blog.

Good to chunk that list once in a while!

Ampersand said...

And, oh my, I just noticed your frog at the top of the blog...so cool!!!

Katrina said...

It's good to have those days every once-in-a-while. :) and pretty flowers, too!