I've got other photos from my adventure posted on my leftovers. I came away with empty hands; it was an unsuccessful trip to pick up something for J. which the computer said was in stock. Wrong. I looked at several items for myself, but ended up with no purchase. It was fun wandering around, however, and I ate a good meal there as well. A nice "end of day" treat.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Day 11: Guess where I went this evening?
I've got other photos from my adventure posted on my leftovers. I came away with empty hands; it was an unsuccessful trip to pick up something for J. which the computer said was in stock. Wrong. I looked at several items for myself, but ended up with no purchase. It was fun wandering around, however, and I ate a good meal there as well. A nice "end of day" treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hmmm... I am obviously out of the mainstream since I have no idea where that was taken. But it's a cool shot!
Ooh, Ooh, I know! I've been in that exact spot. You went to the BIG BLUE BOX (aka IKEA)!
And those are all of drawing figure guy's long lost friends!
Neat picture, Laura. Made me reminisce about my Atlanta weekend!
Off to check out your leftovers.
Laura that is a fabulous shot -- whimsical and colorful and full of movement!
I recognized it as IKEA too :-).
Sandy, I took a shot of the bin full of figures, but it reminded me too much of photos I saw at Dachau of piles of bodies. Funny how standing there looking at them, they looked fun and lively to me. The photo got trashed, though. :-(
Is that IKEA? (Oh, I see Sandy already confirmed my guess!) Great shot Laura.
Our IKEA goes under construction in March right around the corner from here. I Can't Wait!
I liked this one and the leftovers, it is neat to see you picking up on so many patterns. You have a real personal eye developing and it is fun to watch!
What a creative shot! Boy, I have two IKEA stores within 45 minutes and haven't been to either one in ages. Wouldn't have been able to place it here, either!
There is so much life in this picture of inanimate objects. The color and implied movement make it a great contrast. Fun.
Ikea! That's always a fun trip, though it always seems to consume a whole day. Fun shot, I really like it.
What a colourful background! I enjoy this one.
Post a Comment