2007 Photo Journal
Great job! Love the cropping of it.
LOL!! That's the way I took the photo (can't see when holding out the camera, you know!!).
I'm sure the haircut is great, but I love to see your smile. It's a self-portrait full of personality-- neat!
(((Laura))), I miss you! This picture makes me want to sit down and enjoy a long lunch and good conversation with you. : )
All these self portraits make me want irl time with all of you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great job! Love the cropping of it.
LOL!! That's the way I took the photo (can't see when holding out the camera, you know!!).
I'm sure the haircut is great, but I love to see your smile. It's a self-portrait full of personality-- neat!
(((Laura))), I miss you! This picture makes me want to sit down and enjoy a long lunch and good conversation with you. : )
All these self portraits make me want irl time with all of you!
Post a Comment